Angus, 18. Family & lovely Girlfriend!
27 June 2010, not gonna end.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Never Expected


badminton with family and girlf, had alot of fun. dad kept making gay noises and bi laughed like a retard. ahaha! stuff happened but here we are, still going strong. wed's our 10th month already. we're both each other's longest. not an easy road though, but we still managed. looking back at past pictures, i've felt that we've indeed come a long way. hopefully, there'll be many more years ahead for us. :) bi, i'll always love you no matter what. though you may not be some english-speaking girl that i can talk to about english movies, sci-fi stuff and blah blah blah, you more than make up for it, by always sticking by my side no matter what, caring for me when im sick, ta-baoing food for me and wanting the best for me. though many things have happened between us, i know that the love we have is growing stronger and stronger each day. sometimes in my eyes, you're just like a silly little fat ball. always so clumsy and cute. but still, you're the one that brings a smile to my face. always without fail. i love you fat wife! <3