Angus, 18. Family & lovely Girlfriend!
27 June 2010, not gonna end.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

10th



well, here we are baby. 10 months. after so long, so much stuff. 10 months. haha, every month that passes, i'll always say 'time really flies'. well, time really flew! so many things happened. countless things. many times, we thought we were gonna lose each other. lies, parents,betrayals and yet, here we are still. i was 17 and you were 16 last year, now im 18 and you're 17! its almost to a year already, that we've been tgt. despite all that has happened. i still love you more and more each day, never have my feelings ever faded. not even once. lots of times, i thought you were gonna give up, that i was gonna lose you for good. but we still stuck tgt. though we did breakup and patched back, in my heart, we'll always be together. you'll always be the girl who i thought was an 'ang mo pai' when i first talked to you on msn. the girl who looked way diff from her online picture. the girl who cried when she was sick and missed me. the girl who stayed by me through difficult times. the girl who never gave up, trying to get back to good terms with my family. the girl who always and still gives me attitude, and says im irritating. the girl who loves me, even though im poor and not even good looking at all.
baby, you're the best. you may not be the right one, but you're the one i cant live without. i definitely wanna spend the rest of my life with you. even if we're poor, i dont mind as long as we're together. i hope you dont mind too ): i cant wait for my attachment! im gonna take my driving license as well, and drive us both around!

happy 10th month baby! i will always love you! 


love, hubby. <3