Angus, 18. Family & lovely Girlfriend!
27 June 2010, not gonna end.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bitch


so much shit happened this week. you despicable person, i hope you burn in hell. baby was damn happy i came down, and me too man. ahaha, damn relieved. hopefully this thing blows over soon. i just want to get my life back on track and carry on my peaceful existence with my family and fat wife. well, dinner at farmart just now, dropped bi off at khatib and went back to collect xbox and sent it down to redhill for repairs, thx dad! love you man, doing so much for me! played badminton with sis and wife earlier on in the afternoon till evening like that, damn fucking fun. its like falling in love all over again with bi, when i look at her playing badminton with my sis. aww man, sch reopening soon as well, hope that me and bi will have more time tgt, cause fatty's working as well ):