Angus, 18. Family & lovely Girlfriend!
27 June 2010, not gonna end.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Love is truly a wonderful thing



went to toa payoh today with baby for an interview at a golf range. customer service assistant, they said they'll call me, i hope so man! ahahah, bi and me have been sticking tgt for the pass few days, somemore, my holidays are here and i have more time for her, definitely. ahaha. it's been 5 months plus already man! time flies like fuck, gonna be tgt for half a year this coming 27th. ahaha, and there goes my thinking of 'i'll never find a girl who can take my shit for more than 4 months'. im so wrong man! ahahah, and yeah, im taking her shit too man! but its worth it, cause at the end of the day, we're much more closer than ever before. i've never regretted loving/getting together with a girl like you, ya know my lil elleen tan? i love you. :)