Angus, 18. Family & lovely Girlfriend!
27 June 2010, not gonna end.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Me & Fatty Bom Bom




 hello earthlings! ahahah, fuck. hello. didnt do much today, woke up and stayed in bed while disturbing my lil babykins till she woke up. made hot our soup and had lunch/dinner. had a small quarrel but everything's fine because i am cute/sexy. hehe, went to admiralty's pasar malam and bought some delicious food. me and baby had coconut while walking home! hehe. had been quite some time since me and baby took a nice walk home tgt. so yeah, enjoyed every sec of it. bi's been staying at my place for almost a month already! time does fly. but nothing beats waking up and seeing your loved one's face next to you, that is until they give you attitude lo. ahahah! love you my fatty tiddles! <3