Angus, 18. Family & lovely Girlfriend!
27 June 2010, not gonna end.

Monday, November 29, 2010

I love you, do you feel the same?


im sorry for being insecure, im sorry for being paranoid. im sorry for my attitude. no matter how angry i get, or how much we quarrel, i still love you. at the end of the day, i still cant bear to part ways with you. i dont even wanna think about how life will be like without you. and i never knew that the day would come where i cant live without you, it came months ago. i hope you realise my feelings for you. and that a love such as our's is worth fighting for. doesnt matter whether we will get married or last or not, the answer doesnt matter,because we both dont know,anything can happen. but what i do know is that i'll fight for this relationship. how about you? sucks to hear those words from you just now, even if its true. they cut up my heart real bad.





i love you, my 27th's