Angus, 18. Family & lovely Girlfriend!
27 June 2010, not gonna end.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Circle of Life


disney songs have alot of meaning, like 'go the distance' from Hercules, 'circle of life' from Lion King. damn, im random. down with bad sore throat and a lil fever today, so didnt go sch. bi left my place for work this morning and came back again later with my dinner, century egg porridge. woke up in the afternoon, took panadol and went back to sleep, that's why throat was feeling better. ate with bi and watched crayon shin chan. bi's fav cartoon. LOL. slacked a lil while then sent her off to take bus.

didnt do much yesterday as well, self-declared half day sch and went off to find my fat wife at her shop. ate lunch and dinner with her and spent the whole day there, sent her back to mountbatten at night and psychoed her, so in the end came back tgt to my place. quarreled over stupid stuff. its always my temper man, i need to change. infact, i must change :)