Angus, 18. Family & lovely Girlfriend!
27 June 2010, not gonna end.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dark City



i never asked for you to cook me a meal while waiting for me to come back from sch. i never asked you to talk to my parents, trying to help explain my feelings to them. and yet you did. and believe me, i never asked you to do many other stuffs and you did it willingly, its more than i can ask for, in a girlf. dont say that you're afraid man, dont say that you think i aint happy with the love you give. i am. and about the afraid part, im afraid too. why be afraid alone man?  im afraid that the relationship wont work out, because it means everything to me, thats why im afraid. let's be afraid tgt then :) i love you bi!


damn, back to the fri-sun schedule again. fuck. thanks alot dad, you really made my day. long tired day at sch today, girlf cooked me a meal while waiting for me to get home. super sweet. slept and relaxed at home till night, quarrelled with family members again. but i guess im slowly learning to take it easy, no point always getting angry and making the situation messy. everyone needs to grow up someday i guess. for me, that day is today. ^^