Angus, 18. Family & lovely Girlfriend!
27 June 2010, not gonna end.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Suddenly, i'm not so sure anymore.



things feel like they've changed. everything was going so great, up till recently. you can't even tell me whether you have confidence in our relationship anymore. or whether your feelings will fade. all you can tell me is a 'idk'. and all this is after i gave in to you. i thought that by giving in, i could be a better boyf, and you'll be happier. but if me giving in means that you'll change. then i'd rather not. i just want the both of us to be happy and feel like the old times. but lately, i don't know why, i feel like you've become different. what are you really thinking?  and you used to always if not most of the time text me whenever i'm sleeping or something saying that you miss me and stuff. but now, not anymore. guess it's cause you're so busy and all with friends. so maybe those texts were cause you're bored? lol. maybe im thinking too much, maybe im not. i dont even know which is which. i just feel so lost. and after hearing your answers today, my faith in our relationship is not as strong as it used to be. i have a million questions in my head and i dont even know how to get them out of my mouth. but not saying anything is making me feel worse. it's like hell all over again. i already stepped back a step, i really hope you won't eat me 2 or 3 steps. lol, get what i mean? and when i said that i'll go slack with a group of girls, your reaction was that if i wanted to be like this, then continue for what. lol. the fucked up thing is you and i know i wont go and do it. i'll just say only. i feel fucking pathetic and useless.