Angus, 18. Family & lovely Girlfriend!
27 June 2010, not gonna end.

Friday, January 7, 2011

shocked.



gim texted me to call him. and i did. they said they wanted to meet cause they were bored. i agreed. i went to bathe and stuff. was on web sms with baby, she told me she's waiting for the bus. i told her i was going out and that im gonna go bathe. turns out she asked me not to bathe first, but i already went. bathed and gim texted me saying he reached. i called baby to tell her im leaving house and she said she reached home already. so i changed and left house. opened up my yard gate and walked out, saw no one. thought that gim was waiting at side gate, so started to walk there. someone 'choot-ed' me so i turned around and saw somebody peeping at me behind the wall at the carpark, i thought it was cassandra. i walked over and suddenly, baby jumped out from behind a car. i was bloody shocked man. i really didnt expect it. i swear i stood there for a few secs. mouth hanging open. haha, it was a fucking awesome surprise indeed. thanks baby for having the heart. i didnt know you actually rushed down the moment you saw my blog. i really really really didnt expect that from you! :/ i love you man, i really do. hugged you the moment we reached my room. i've been missing you like crazy uh! and now you're snoring like a pig behind me, with saliva all over. it's just like the good times all over again. i love you. :)