Angus, 18. Family & lovely Girlfriend!
27 June 2010, not gonna end.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

 Thats why Im FAT.


Now you see it,
now you dont.
home made mac and cheese man! by baby! heh, my fav food leh! awww, stupid fat surprised me with this! i waited half an hour at the rc, wondering what stunt my fatty is up to. and guess what man, she was busy making my fav foooooood! ahahhaa! with her around, its no wonder im becoming more and more like a ball! ahahah! thanks baby! i fucking loved it la! damn gooooood know! well, accompanied baby while she ate duck rice at a nearby coffeeshop and mother fuck, the duck rice man is trying to be funny, disturb baby man, and im like a transparent like that. fuck, ah well, baby's got the charm i guess. ahahah. took a walk at fairprice and slacked at sky garden while waiting for jean and her boyf, damn, left my phone there even, me and baby walked fast, speed mode somemore, back there, and halfway, baby ran when she heard me say " no phone how are we gonna contact sia" awww! damn sweet and cute leh! my lil ball rolling up the stairs! and heng, the phone was there! ahhaha, went back to rc and moved to 3.2 from there. its called 2.2, but i wanna call it 3.2, cause i happy. or hq2  ahahaha, saw jaymeson, small world and he came over and we all chatted, sent baby home at 10.45 and walked with jaymeson to the mrt, smoked and talked a lil and went home, thanks for the great day guys! and especially baby with my mac and cheese! i love you sooooo much man!