Angus, 18. Family & lovely Girlfriend!
27 June 2010, not gonna end.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby here. ^^


So yeah, Eileen here t help baby post without baby knowing it. HEHE. Went over t meet baby ytd, end up fallen asleep at baby's place & baby didn't wake me up as he said it's raining. ): When i woke up and turn, baby is not there! GUESS WHERE IS HE? HE IS HAPPILY PLAYING X-BOX! -bishhhhh!- Box you! Damn angry uh! ): Still dare t complain say when i'm not there he turn here and there. _|_ So, baby went t sch just now and i went home! Baby cooked Maggie for me for breakfast. ._. Then he drop down at amk and i train all th way back t Mountbatten. Now he is at home, guess xbox-ing again! ): Baby, no good! (N) Bu yao gen ni hao le! Later give you scared! BOOHOOO! 
Angus Teo! Hehehehe. Surprise that i'm blogging for you right? No need t be surprise, thanks me by ... let me think alr let you know, don't be dirty minded ah! Hehe, next time let you know how t thank me. Hais. I miss you a lot can! ): Can't wait for fri and i'll be waking up next t you! Hehe, i love you a lot man! See you soon! Lublub, your wifey. <3