Angus, 18. Family & lovely Girlfriend!
27 June 2010, not gonna end.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why am i fighting to live, if im just living to die.


i hate this place, i really do. i really hate to stay in a house where everything i do seems wrong. where according to my dad, im just that 'bloody arsehole'. yeah, might seem funny, but it hurts to hear that. tattoos, are they really that bad? just take a look at this guy for example, Noel Boyd, he's a host of a show called skin art, he has tattoos all over his body, but he has a kid, and he's a great dad.

tattoos are my interest, but, my mum's so damn intent on crushing my interests and likes, she doesnt give a damn about how i feel. yeah, it may be unfilial to tattoo myself even though im only 17, why not wait till im 21 and working right? bullshit, whether im 17 or 21, my parents still wont see eye to eye with me about tattoos, so what's the point?

im moving out soon. i really cant take this anymore. it sucks la, to know that your parents view you as a shame and a liability. i wish i was a bird, i wanna fly far far away, and never come back...

i'll take it that i have no family, and i'll take it that my surname isnt called 'Teo'.

bye.